Friday, March 24, 2017

Fourth Fish Fry of 2017 at St Jerome's Parish, Walbridge, Oh

Hello, Friday was just busy. Fish were flying and
shrimp were diving. Got some great pics too. Been busy, still there are some pics needing a home, so come and see if they belong to you.  

Well today is dedicated to Mathew 7:7, it goes like this "Ask and it will be give to you, seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."  I like this, but I add this. The universal answer for asking is YES, yep, just ask and it YES. Some say in Mathew 7:7, that you got to pray and ask God for this or that. But God works in many ways and God put forth the tools for giving, all you got to do ask someone, for that someone was placed there by big guy. That someone will say yes. But got ask, for if you don't ask, then the answer is no. So ask, if it is no, ask again with a please and a silent pray, if still no, find out why, change it and ask someone else. Same goes for seeking and knocking, never ever stop till you receive it. I found if I keep asking, my answer will be yes. It takes time and persistence to keep asking, but what else do you have to do. My God never let me down. My God is saving me for a biggy, it will be huge, just hope it don't hurt. 
Here are my teasers:
























To see all Pics from the 4th St. Jerome Fish Fry of 2017, then click on this link to take you to the Walgreens Photo Site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment