Friday, March 8, 2024

Fish Fry 4 at St Jerome's Parish in Walbridge, Ohio

It's Wednesday and I am behind. That time axis goes way to fast. I attempt to stop time but no way. Doug my dog wants a walk, but I got to get this posted first. 

 My second rule for a successful life is integrity. One needs to always tell the truth, be honest, do what's right. Your life foundation, like a 100 story building, is based on integrity. The stronger your integrity the greater your life. If you question what is right or wrong then listen to your stomach. 

Your stomach is much smarter than your brain. Brains can be convinced that wrong is right your stomach will never. Trust your stomach and feed it well. Your living life depends on it.

Teasers below, only two fish fries left. 


At the bottom of each page is a link to Walgreen's Photo site, click that link to see all taken for that event. 




No comments:

Post a Comment