Friday, March 15, 2024

Fish Fry 5 at St Jerome's Parish in Walbridge, Ohio

Fifth fish fry was great. I took over 250 pictures, Most of these can be seen via Walgreen's photo link at bottom of this page. I captured young folks of St Jerome's who helped as servers. These young folks know the value of work. Setting tables, obtaining drinks, submitter orders, delivery, and finally clean up, then repeat. Work is great for it keeps you busy with purpose while one is less likely to get into trouble. It pays much better than idle folks. 

The purpose of life is to have a moral and ethical purpose. I love to work for it keeps my mind and body busy, something old folks like me need. Work keeps me alive. Of course I complain about it, but off to work I go. Being a nurse I see folks in recovery, some folks there are in physical therapy. I believe there is little difference between physical therapy and work. Might as well go to work and  get paid. Sometimes pay is not financial but with friendships, skills learned, and life adventures. Any work performed is rewarding. 

Here are my teasers, only one fish fry left. If you fail to pick up your pics, you can DM me or wait till next fish fry at St Jerome's Parish. Pictures taken on week 6 , March 22, 2024, will be posted on March 7, 2025 pending God's desire that we are still here. They will be posted here and view on Walgreens photo sites. 

Teasers:

2024 St Jeromy's Fish Fry Server Crew, special folks

Buffalo Soldiers, that's Fred LeFebvre
 from 1370 AM, my go to station.  



At the bottom of each page is a link to Walgreen's Photo site, click that link to see all taken for that event. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment