Sunday, February 2, 2020

Kim's Super Bowl Party, Toledo, Ohio

Kim knows how important family is. She has determination to gather her family and friends at every chance she gets, this is a love thing. Then she gets me to take their picture. I am so glad she does, for I too have this love thing. You know it don't cost her much, maybe a phone call, a smile, or just a command. She does command well as most of you should know.

Anyhow, if you want my service you got to ask, for the universal answer is yes, it's not hard asking, If ever you ask someone for something and it is no, then ask again, if still no, then ask someone else. This works for me every time. I got jobs, money, knowledge, and many great friends just by asking, so don't be afraid.  


So KC kicked some LA rump. It was a good win, for the LA defense failed in the last quarter while Mahone had God's grace.  Here are the teasers, all are uploaded at Walgreens, you got to click on the link below, then log in or register. I will print some for Kim and Ebony.






































So to see all pics at Walgreen's Photo Site, then click this link to take you there. Need to log in or register. See you soon Peter 


So below are links of Kim's passed events.


No comments:

Post a Comment