Thursday, January 9, 2020

2020 Trump Rally at the Huntington Center in Toledo Ohio

Hi Folks, I got involved in politics, so if your a Democrat, then just click good bye. I voted for Donald in 2016 because I could not stand Hillary. He was my default vote with an unknown factor. But God came through and Donald is the best of the best. Donald J Trump is an every hundred year President. In the next election, after Donald Trump wins, then the deep state will pay even more.

Below are some pics of the event. All are uploaded to Walgreen's Photo site, click on the link below to see these. And no I don't work for Walgreens.  Also see my rules, this is politics so some may not want to be here, if so let me know.  Hey if you see someone you know, let them know. My self printed cards don't last that long. Love ya, Sgt. Pete.


























































To see all pics at the 2020 Trump Rally in Toledo Ohio, then click this link to the Walgreen's Photo site. You will need to log in or register. 

I spent time campaigning for Romney in 2012. If you want to help then see your local county Republican Party. Below are Lucas, Ottawa, and Wood web sites. You can sit all day and bitch, but knocking on doors every Saturday morning and expressing your opinion gets votes. Remember this year is be about the congress. Need a strong Republican Candidate for Ohio 9th. You can do it. Best you call and attend the next meeting.

Lucas County Republican Party
Wood County Republican Party
Ottawa County Republican Party 

If you are a political person and in need of a free service, e.g., my photography, then contact me. I will help anyone who believes the power of the self is greater than the power of the state. If you are an American, love your family and friends, and want a group pic, then call me, it is free only for 2020. Please see my rules.

Many have dreams, I have goals. You must change you dreams to written goals, for they will come true. You need to be careful on what you write.  Some posts of 2012, much angst and discontent with 2012 election and even today with Obama.


So if you made it this far, you are truly retentive and your God is saving you for something big. I hope that and this read don't hurt too much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment