Friday, April 27, 2012

Davis College Derby Day 2012


Saw many great families today in Toledo, Ohio. They came as the guests of Davis College. We need to thank Diane Brunner and staff of Davis College for there efforts in this event. I love those kosher chile dogs, Smithy did an excellent job, well done Smithy. Here are my teasers:





















I took way to many pics yesterday. Not all are posted because this blog space would not allow it, so there all at snap fish. Just click the link below. Please print some at Walgreens or such, time goes on, I will be gone and so will this computer and hard drive. A hard copy should last two generation, my true goal. Love them up and as always love ya too, Peter

To see all pics taken at the DC Derby event, click this link.
Pinning at Davis College Spring 2011, Toledo, Ohio April 13, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment