Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Medical Mutual Lunch for Outstanding Senior Volunteer Awards in Toledo, Ohio

We all need to thank Medical Mutual for sponsoring the this recognition event of volunteers in Northwest Ohio. A volunteer gives their time and money everyday, just to help others.  They know that this pay forward, unbidden of any financial gain, but has more worth than any pay check. Volunteers feed the hunger, help the sick, and attend to those who are truly in need. They truly love others, and God has loved them. America is truly blessed with abundances, for we have progressed beyond our daily survival with ample time and funds to accomplish these worthy goals.

Well here are my teaser, if your having an event or just want a group shot, then call me. I do this for love of family and friends, for time rules us, and others will want to remember you.

















Please feel free to call me if you want pictures of your event, all I ask is that you smile and continue to love each other. I never demand payment, my overhead is provided mostly others. Again , thank you for volunteering in what ever you do.  Keep up the good work.

If anyone in Medical Mutual wants the DVD, just ask. 
Love each other up, love ya Peter



No comments:

Post a Comment