Sunday, November 3, 2013

Angela's Baby Shower, Maumee, Ohio

I love to take family pics so when Kathi, my co-worker, said her daughter was having a baby shower, I said I would be there. She has four beautiful daughters, but only one is expecting. I love children, they are beautiful and innocence. Nothing touches them, for God has blessed them all. Love them up, for soon they will be teenagers with those raging hormones. Your mom will say it is just payback for the pain you caused her. Until then love them up every day in every way. Here are my teasers, all are on Walgreens via the link below. 
















































Click this link to take you to the Walgreens' Photo site to see all the pic taken of Angela's Baby Shower.  Please forward URL to other family members, also call me when the baptism is to be because we forgot Grandpa. For those who desire immortality for two generation then call me, nobody can beat my rates.  Love ya smiles because women want to smile, which is so much better then men.  Bye now SgtPete







No comments:

Post a Comment