Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving with Families of Toledo Ohio

I work with an outstanding group of self motivated determined health care workers. They show up everyday and perform a service which is not only hard, but of which most never desire to do. I love these folks, but most of all, I love their love of family. Family is here for you now and forever. Family is true love, something to be cherished and adored. Taking pictures of families is like Christmas to me at Thanksgiving, for they truly shine with love. Here are my teasers:












































































Well, that's my Thanksgiving. It was great fun in capturing that love. Don't ever give it up, forgive and love each other. Please forward this URL link to other family members, don't forget those in the Military, they too want to see you. All are loaded or being loaded to Walgreens, below is the link. There is a fifty percent off sale this week at Walgreens, so I will print some and bring them into work, but don't let that stop you. Time goes bye, so these memories of good times are all we got. Love them up and I love ya too, Peter

Click this link to see, and if desired print, of the 2013 Thanksgiving Pics at Walgreens Photo site.

No comments:

Post a Comment