Saturday, July 12, 2014

Red Family Re-Union Part II

Sorry so late for this posting. Issue with camera operator. Seems I was on manual for some pics, hence some came out over exposed. Guilty here, me that is. Will need to redo some, so those who want this to be, then send me an e-mail. Then Walgreen Photo site refused to accept pics, something about exceeding memory. Woe is me, but luckily I'm not like Eeyore the donkey from Winnie the Pooh, who believes it to be futile to try. I am persistence and will try again. It's never too late to do it again. So call me. 

Here are some pics, today Walgreens is accepting my up loads. If there is a memory issue, uploads from 2012 and others are going away so better prints some today, for even me too will be going away. 

Call me for that redo, Red paid, and I must provide.


































No comments:

Post a Comment