Friday, June 1, 2012

2012 Genoa Homecoming Parade, Genoa, Ohio

I have many hits from 2011 Genoa Parade, so 2012 was a given. If it works the first time, then just do it again. Weather was cold and wet. My dog was not cooperating, being the noise and weather, but I did get some great shots. Here are the teasers, all are being uploaded to snap fish. Love them up, it goes fast.
 























Hi Dad, love ya
Please forward URL to loved ones, especially the military. See my military rates in left hand column, it's easy and I do love and respect them. All can be posted and seen within a day. I was once one of them.

Call me for that family reunion, time goes forth, and one never ever gets any better looking. Print some today, soon I will be dust and this display will be in a land fill. Printed images last much longer than any e display.

Click this link to see all of the 2012 Genoa Parade pics at snap fish on June 1, 2012.

Click this to see last years 2011 Genoa Homecoming Parade, on June 3, 2011





No comments:

Post a Comment