Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Minocqua, Wisconsin, Featuring the Min-Aqua Bats

Minocqua is a town in northwestern Oneida County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 4,385 at the 2010 census. This town and others near it are full of very beautiful people. They love to smile and I love to look at those smiling pics. Nothing brings a smile to me as much as a pretty smile from them. Many are just them their tourist, but others live and work here.
Here are my teasers, all are on the Walgreens site.





Bill Fricke owns the Haselhurst Pub, approximately 8 miles South on 51, Haselhurst Pub is famous for cold bear, disappearing hamburgers, and free internet. It just north of Bearskin Bike Path, near path overpass.
 






































Below is link to Walgreens Photo site. I was with snap fish, but they have a 50 pic min upload. I loaded 350 to Walgreens photo site. All of you are there, just log in and view. Please forward this link to friends, and family. Remember those in Military, that sandbox is dry and they are always looking for something beautiful to look at.

If the captain or leader of the Min-Aqua Bats sends me his/her e-mail and phone number then I'll print a hundred or so and he/she can pass them out. I must wait for the coupon. I will have then sent to Walgreens in Woodruff. Thanks for letting me take your picture. I know you love what you do, but Minocqua really gets the benefit. After all, your the reason we come so far north. If all goes well, I will see you or the next class of Min-Aqua Bats next July.

Love ya, have a great life, stay safe.
Peter

Click this link to go to Walgreens to see all Min-Aqua Bat and family pics taken on July 11, 2012. 

Some of you may have been here last year, so click on this link

Vacationing in Minocqua, Wisconsin with Friends, Families, Loon Lovers and Fast and Slim Aqua-bats, July 11th to 19th, 2011 


Hey guys, wait for those Walgreen coupon sales in Sunday paper or on line. You can get 15 cents/print. What a deal for a memory to last forever, well least one lifetime, yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment