Friday, March 16, 2012

4th Fish Fry at St. Jerome, Walbridge, Ohio

This is the fourth Friday of Lent, at St. Jerome's Fish Fry. We posted over 276 pics on the wall so far. Well, I know I'm getting redundant when I see families and friends whose pic is still hanging on the wall. Please take these home, they will become meaningless to us later.

Today I purchased a shrimp meal to go. I am trying to loose weight so I limit my intake. But I failed, and it was great. I am getting to know many volunteers and guests, so don't be afraid if you want a redo or more prints of someone special. Universal answer is yes, but you got to ask. This applies to you when asking anyone. If the response is no, then politely ask again, if still no, then ask someone else. Every child knows this, but as adults we seem to think it is bad manners just to ask.

There is link for the first three fish fries below, and one last year, so if you don't see yourself here, then click and look there.  Every pic taken is on snap fish. Love them up today for tomorrow will be today.












Hey, others still love you and they want to see you too, forward them the URL link above to them. Epically so, if they are military, because the reason they are there is right here. Love ya, SgtPete

If you don't see your pics, never fear, their here on snap fish, just click this link, and you will be there. I'm a poet, hope I don't blow it.
Third Fish Fry at St. Jerome's Parish, March 9, 2012
Second Fish Fry at St. Jerome's Parish, March 2, 2012
First Fish Fry at St. Jerome's Parish, Feb. 24, 2012
Friday at St Jerome's Fish Fry, April 22, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment