Saturday, June 9, 2018

2018 Kristine's Family Clan Meeting in Perrysburg, Ohio

Well bye now you guys and gals know the drill. It was different this year, To me there was extra folks. I finally realized that your children are becoming adults and hence are taking up more space. I love children and flowers the most for they bring me the best smiles. I shot with raw and jpg files. One is about 30M, the other 5M. Will attempt to give you both. Enjoy the summer. Come next year the outlaw count will increase. Love that there life, just soak it up for it goes quickly.  Here are my teasers, all are at Walgreens. 











2009 see how small you where.






















































































Click this link to see all 2018 Clan pics at Walgreens. 

Here are some past links when you were smaller.  So some years I didn't show, was too cheap for internet connection, or lost to entropy. Entropy is hard. 


Kristine's Family Clan Meeting in Perrysburg, Ohio, July 15, 2017

2014 Kristine Mugge's Family Reunion, Perrysburg, Ohio, August 2, 2014

2013 Kristine Mugge's Family Reunion, Perrysburg, Ohio, July 20, 2013

The 2012 Kristine Mugge's Family Reunion, Perrysburg, Ohio, July 28, 2012

The Clan of Chris Mugge, Perrysburg, Ohio July 30, 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment