Friday, March 23, 2012

5th Fish Fry at St. Jerome, Walbridge, Ohio

This is the fifth Friday of Lent, at St. Jerome's Fish Fry. We posted over 376 printed pics on the wall so far. I estimated that 200 prints left the building, this is good. I talked with Father Dave. I will continue to post printed pics in the cafeteria till Good Friday. There are two Fridays left, so if you know of any who want that family picture, then come for a meal and I will capture that moment.

Those prints left and those prints taken on Good Friday will be posted in the church's vestibule for all to see and take home after Easter Mass. I still desire that you take your picture or that picture of family or friend, and either keep it or give it too them today. Don't be afraid, if you know anyone, just take and give it to them.

We're grateful to see Sister Diane tonight. She was the St. Jerome's former principal for my son and many others. We all still love her.


The links for all the fish fries posts below so if you don't see yourself here, then click and look at those other postings. Love them up today, it goes way too fast, just look at me. 















Please forward link to other family members and friends. Many love you much, and they would love to see you. Print some for your parents and siblings. Snap fish and me will not be here in twenty or thirty years, but I know that hard copy print will be. Electronic media is great is like that hamburger, it's instant gratification, but I believe in hard copies lasting longer. Please don't forget that military member, he or she needs to know why why they are there. Love ya, SgtPete

Click this link to see pics taken at the Fifth Fish Fry at St. Jerome's Parish at snap fish
Fourth Fish Fry at St. Jerome's Parish, March 16, 2012
Third Fish Fry at St. Jerome's Parish, March 9, 2012
Second Fish Fry at St. Jerome's Parish, March 2, 2012
First Fish Fry at St. Jerome's Parish, Feb. 24, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment