|Wood County Republican Party Event Coordinator Branden Hart, Current and Candidate for US Congress from Ohio Bob Latta with Wood County Republican Party Volunteer Coordinator Mandy Wise|
|Bob Latta being interviewed by Dick Berry from WTOL 11 Toledo, Ohio|
|Dick with his cameraman, who is never really on camera.|
|Andy, Bob, Bruce, and Elisabeth at Bicentennial Park|
Well that's it. I guess my run for office is a no go, better just to canvas and take pics, it's simpler and something I can handle.
I need to go now, but will add some bullet points of why I want Mitt Romney elected. Let's see:
- It's the economy, e.g., jobs for family and friends
- Obamacare or should we say a state run health care that will kill me, yes I do believe in death panels, how else will they save money
- Quantitative easing or stimulus, let's just print money forever, refer to Germany in 1921, which will lead to taxation to support depth burden and massive inflation, Jimmy Carter anyone?
- Our military deterioration, check size of navy and air force, how else is he going to pay for social welfare programs, yep those bad guys will take if you don't defend it, they always come for the weak
- Green energy good, while coal, oil, and nuclear energy bad. Let's award government contract to those green companies that keep pitching that political payola, see Solindra. There's more but the wife says I got stop ranting and my presents is needed at the Toledo Rep.
Love ya, Peter
PS Thanks Barry for not putting me on, from now on I must stay away from any video camera, so says the wife. Call me for that family shoot.
If you want to know more about Wood County Republican Party, to get involved, to do something, and to win in November, then click this link.
Other political events on this blog:
Candidate for Commissioner, Doris Herringshaw Fundraiser at Klotz Floral, Bowling Green, Ohio, May 31, 2012
A Wood County, Ohio, Salute to Judiciary with the Honorable Terrence O'Donnell, Justice of the Ohio Supreme Court, May 3, 2012