Friday, March 7, 2014

First 2014 Fish Fry at St. Jerome Parish

"A visit to the Friday Fish Fry at St. Jerome will not only feed you but give you that love which will out last those hunger pains". 


For the last two year, I photographed all seven fish frys. I plan to do the same this year. I am working now, so time is much shorter. My God has led me to taking care of the sick, something I truly love, so for this year I prayed so much harder and longer. I have a renewed respect for my God. He, may She, touches us in many ways, just pray and watch.

My game plan is simple, same as last year.  Prints taken on a Friday are posted next Friday on the room next to the cafeteria. Each week I will repeat this until the seventh week, then the remaining pics, if allowed by Father Eric, will be placed in the church hallway for three weeks and you can pick these up after mass. Did I tell you these caferia wall prints are free and they, these prints, are desprate for a family who want to be remembered and loved. 2012 pics were getting lonely because they believe nobody loves them. I stated they were dipsy-dumpster bound, but I refused to pitch, so they are located at the takeout-table. Take a look, you or a loved one still could be there.

These pics are my gift to you, but it would be nice to donate some green to the church, and you are all free to do so. All pics can be seen and printed via the Wallgreens' link below, one must log in with a valid e-mail address. If you want the original pic file, just ask. Better yet call me for a family shoot. Check out the list of index of previous postings.

























































There is always hope, but love always wins, I will be here every Friday. Please bring your loved ones, all of them, for there are only  six remaining fish frys. Now is the time to capture that love and to be remembered. Did I tell you my pics are free. So come for another great meal and that memory pic. 
Love ya,  SgtPete

To see all pics taken on March 7th, for the first fish fry at St Jerome's Parish in Walbridge, Ohio, at the Walgreens' Photo site then click here.  (NOTE: Pics being uploaded at this time)


Here is the list from the last two years, you may be there, but for sure someone you love is.

Seventh 2013 Fish Fry at St. Jerome's Parish, March 29, 2013
Sixth 2013 Fish Fry at St Jerome's parish, March 22, 2013
Fifth 2013 Fish Fry at St. Jerome's Parish, March 15, 2013
Fourth 2013 Fish Fry at St. Jerome's Parish, March 8, 2013
Third 2013 Fish Fry at St. Jerome's Parish, March 1, 2013
Second 2013 Fish Fry at St. Jerome's Parish, Feb 22, 2013
First 2013 Fish Fry at St. Jerome's Parish, Feb 15, 2013 

Seventh, Fish Fry at St. Jerome, April 6 2012
Sixth Fish Fry at St. Jerome, March 30, 2012
Fifth Fish Fry at St. Jerome, March 23, 2012
Fourth Fish Fry at St. Jerome, March 16, 2012
Third Fish Fry at St. Jerome, March 9, 2012
Second Fish Fry at St. Jerome, March 2, 2012
First Fish Fry at St. Jerome, Feb. 24, 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment